Discipleship groups offer a smaller, more intimate context where we live out our mission to delight in, display, and declare the gospel of Jesus Christ.
What Is a Discipleship Group?
Made up of men and women of all ages and in all stages of life, Discipleship Groups meet throughout the week for fellowship, care, prayer, accountability, and gospel advancement. They’re a place where we grow in becoming more like Jesus and join together to go to our relational spheres with the good news of the gospel.
What Do Discipleship Groups Do?
We grow as disciples of Jesus Christ by:
- Discovering the truths of the gospel in Scripture and helping one another apply them to all of life.
- Using our spiritual gifts, talents, and abilities to encourage, strengthen, and serve one another.
- Encouraging one another in relational evangelism.
We go as disciples of Jesus Christ by:
- Inviting non-Christians to experience our fellowship.
- Joining together to serve our neighbors and communities.
- Joyfully multiplying into new groups as the Lord draws sinners to salvation through our gospel declaration.
How Can I join a Discipleship Group?
To experience a discipleship group, email us with your name and where you live and we'll get you in touch with a discipleship group in your area.