Still More Burnsville Facts
As we look forward to our move to Burnsville this year, enjoy these random facts about this suburb and the future community of Sovereign Grace Church!
- The 2010 Census states that there are 60,306 folks living in Burnsville and it’s only growing!
- The boundaries of Burnsville encompass a land area of 24.91 sq. miles and a water area of 2.02 sq. miles.
- If you’re looking for something to do in Burnsville, you can visit the Burnsville Mall, The Ames Center, or one of the 76 parks in the area. You can also take a trip to Abdallah Chocolates, Grand Slam, and Buck Hill.
- The local movie theater, Paragon, has reclining seats and $6 Tuesdays.
- The Heart of the City, in Burnsville, regularly hosts community events. Find the list here.
More in Sow and Grow Blog
July 16, 2018Amplify | Secure in Everlasting Arms
July 13, 2018This Sunday at Sovereign Grace Church: July 15, 2018
July 12, 2018Amplify | Summer is No Time for Faithlessness